CHRYSO®Air 260 Ultra
New generation air entrainer
- Reduces air loss between the plant and jobsite
- Improves concrete quality by decreasing water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Increases concrete durability through reducing sensitivity to freeze thaw & surface deterioration caused by salts
- Improves the plasticity and workability of concrete
- Reduces concrete permeability
- Reduces segregation
- Improves surface paste qualities for superior and smoother finish
- Improves pumpability of concrete
- Enhance the resistance of concrete to segregation and reduces honeycombing
- Limits bleeding
Domains of application
- Recommended for all concrete mixes where improved resistance to freeze-thaw, superior workability, improved pumpability and enhanced finish characteristics are desirable.
- Especially beneficial when concrete is to be exposed to freezing and thawing conditions.