CHRYSO® Fluid Premia 576
- Allows for highearly strengths performances
- Provides increased slump and flowability without increased water content
- Improves finish, placement and pumpability of concrete
- Improves concrete quality by reducing the water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Proprietary molecule reduces concrete viscosity (stickiness) allowing for easier placement, better finish and enhanced pumpability
- Reduces cracking and shrinkage
- Improves concrete chemical resistance and durability
- Improves cementitious material performance (more psi/lb)
Domains of application
CHRYSO®Premia 576 is recommended for all concrete mixes where significant water reduction, improved cementitious material performance (more psi/lb), improved finishing and improved surface quality are desirable.
CHRYSO®Premia 576 is especially recommended for use in precast and prestressed concrete applications where very good slump or flow (SCC) retention characteristics along with high early strengths are required.