CHRYSO®Plast Omega 166
CHRYSO®Plast Omega 166 is a new generation water reducing admixture based on patented CHRYSO® polycarboxylate technology, providing true linear water-reduction and “multi-range” WRA benefits.
CHRYSO®Plast Omega 166 incorporates Chryso’s patented technology, enabling exceptional slump retention as well as imparting superior paste qualities (easier finishing) to the mix.
CHRYSO®Plast Omega 166 enhances cement performance resulting in improved early and ultimate strengths and related concrete properties.
- Provides increased slump and flowability without increased water content
- Provides extended slump retention & plastic properties
- Provides normal setting characteristics operations
- Provides enhanced finishability and surface quality
- Improves cementitious material performance (more psi/lb)
- Improves pumpability of concrete
- Increases early and ultimate strengths
- Recommended for all concrete mixes where reduced water content, improved cementitious material performance (more psi), normal set time, enhanced workability, finishability, slump retention and strength characteristics are desirable.
- Especially beneficial for concreting operations where slump retention during transportation and placing/finishing operations is desirable, and where a more finisher friendly concrete mix will result in a faster ob completion with reduced labor and related costs.