CHRYSO®Plast HC 40 EMX
CHRYSO®PlastHC40 EMX is a new generation admixture designed for the hollow core industry and using the high exclusive CHRYSO® EnviroMix® technology.
CHRYSO®Plast HC 40 EMX is formulated specifically to improve both early and ultimate strengths in hollow core while increasing supplementary cementitious materials content.
CHRYSO®PlastHC40 EMX exclusive formulation allows for extreme easiness of use and robustness.
- Improves bottom finish while providing superior overall aesthetics
- Provides increased strengths at all ages while using SCM
- Allows for high SCM usage in line with LEED directives
- Drastically improves strand connectivity
- Reduces shrinkage and honey combing
- Provides ultimate camber recapture characteristics
- Allows for optimal horizontal shear performance
- Improves concrete quality by reducing the water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Improves concrete chemical resistance and durability
- Improves cementitious material performance (more psi/lb)
- Recommended for all hollow core concrete where superior finish, enhanced strength and no strand slippage while using SCM are desirable