CHRYSO®Air 260 is an aqueous solution specially formulated for use as an air entraining admixture for concrete. It introduces millions of uniformly sized and spaced air voids throughout the concrete mixture. Concrete containing this types of uniformly distributed air voids has been proven far more resistant to freezing and thawing than plain concrete.
CHRYSO®Air 260 improves concrete's rheology, finishability and resistance to freeze-thaw and surface deterioration caused by deicing chemicals.
- Improves concrete quality by decreasing water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Increases concrete durability through reducing sensitivity to freeze-thaw & surface deterioration caused by deicing salts improves the plasticity and workability of concrete
- Reduces concrete permeability
- Reduces segregation Improves surface paste qualities for superior and smoother finish, Improves pumpability of concrete
- Enhance the resistance of concrete to segregation and reduces honeycombing limits bleeding
- Concrete mixes where improved resistance to freeze-thaw, superior workability, improved pumpability and enhanced finish characteristics are desirable