CHRYSO®Air G 100
CHRYSO®Air G 100 is an aqueous solution specially formulated for use as an air entraining admixture for concrete. It’s proprietary formulation introduces millions of uniformly sized and spaced air voids throughout the concrete mixture. Concrete containing this type of uniformly distributed air voids has been proven far more resistant to freezing and thawing than plain concrete.
CHRYSO®Air G 100 improves concrete’s rheology, finishability and resistance to freeze-thaw and surface deterioration caused by deicing chemicals.
CHRYSO®Air G 100 is manufactured under rigid quality control measures to provide uniform, reliable results.
• Improves concrete quality by decreasing water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
• Increases concrete durability through reducing sensitivity to freezethaw & surface deterioration caused by deicing salts
• Improves the plasticity and workability of concrete
• Reduces concrete permeability
• Reduces segregation
• Improves surface paste qualities for superior and smoother finish
• Improves pumpability of concrete
• Enhance the resistance of concrete to segregation and reduces honeycombing
• Limits bleeding
CHRYSO®Air G 100 is recommended for all concrete mixes where improved resistance to freeze-thaw, superior workability, improved pumpability and enhanced finish characteristics are desirable.