CHRYSO® ControlSet 65
CHRYSO®ControlSet 65 is a set retarding admixture for concrete. It is designed to facilitate the placing and finishing of concrete while providing control of set time.
CHRYSO®ControlSet 65 enhances the cement’s performance resulting in increased compressive and flexural strength
CHRYSO®ControlSet 65 improves finishing properties and concrete surfaces in cast products
CHRYSO®ControlSet 65 is manufactured under rigid quality control measures to provide uniform, reliable results.
- Allows for maintaining ultimate strengths in hot weather conditions
- Facilitates placing and finishing
- Controls temperature rise and peak heat of hydration in mass concrete reducing the potential for thermal cracking
- Increases durability
- Reduces segregation
- Provides uniform control of setting time based on dosage rate
- Aids in preventing cold joints
CHRYSO®ControlSet 65 is recommended for all concrete mixes where enhanced ultimate strengths, increased workability time, improved finishability and delayed set times are desirable.
CHRYSO®ControlSet 65 is especially beneficial during hot weather concreting operations when control of setting time, hydration heat and maintenance of a placeable consistency are essential.
55 gallon (210 L) drums
264 gallon (1000 L) totes