CHRYSO®EnviroMix® i40 is a high performance chemical admixture using proprietary polycarboxylate technology combined with innovative chemical engineering to provide the means to produce high performance concrete offering normal to accelerated setting characteristics, improved workability & finishability and improved strength development properties.
- Allows better utilization of mixes incorporating high volumes of pozzolans such as fly ash
- Provides increased slump and flowability without increased water content
- Improves concrete quality by reducing the water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Proprietary finishing aid improves workability and finishability
- Hydration catalysts accelerate concrete set and boosts early strength
- Reduces cracking and shrinkage
- Improves concrete chemical resistance and durability
- High SCM usage ratio contributes to the protection of our environment (Cf. reduction of CO2 emissions encouraged by LEED directives)
- Improves cementitious material performance (more psi/lb)
CHRYSO®EnviroMix® i40 is recommended for all concrete mixes where significant water reduction, improved cementitious material performance (more psi/lb), normal to accelerated set times and enhanced finishing characteristics are desirable.
CHRYSO®EnviroMix® i40 is especially effective in improving the performance of concrete mixes containing high volumes of fly ash and other pozzolans.