CHRYSO®EnviroMix® 600 is a high performance chemical admixture utilizing new polycarboxylate technology combined with innovative chemical engineering. CHRYSO®EnviroMix® 600 provides extended slump life with minimal effect on set time and early strength.
- Proprietary finishing aid improves workability and finishability
- Reduces the potential for bleeding and segregation
- Reduces concrete viscosity (stickiness) to improve finish, placement and pumpability of concrete
- Allows better utilization of mixes incorporating high volumes of pozzolans such as fly ash and improves workability retention
- Provides increased slump and flowability without increased water content
- Improves concrete quality by reducing the water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Improves concrete chemical resistance and durability
- High SCM usage ratio contributes to the protection of our environment (Cf. reduction of CO2 emission encouraged by LEED directives)
- Improves cementitious material performance (more psi/lb)
CHRYSO®EnviroMix® 600 is recommended for all concrete mixes where significant water reduction, improved cementitious material performance (more psi/lb), normal to accelerated set times and enhanced finishing characteristics are desirable.
CHRYSO®EnviroMix® 600 is especially effective in improving the performance of concrete mixes containing high volumes of fly ash and other pozzolans.