CHRYSO® Optima 223
CHRYSO® Optima 223 is a new generation high range water reducing admixture based on modified polycarboxylate.
CHRYSO® Optima 223 is formulated specifically to maintain high workability with cements which exhibit poor workability retention with other high range water reducers.
CHRYSO® Optima 223 exclusive formulation allows for extreme easiness of use and robustness.
- Provides enhanced workability retention
- Allows for high early strengths performances
- Provides increased slump and flowability without increased water content
- Improves finish, placement and pumpability of concrete
- Improves concrete quality by reducing the water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Proprietary molecule reduces concrete viscosity (stickiness) allowing for easier placement, better finish and enhanced pumpability
- Reduces cracking and shrinkage
- Improves concrete chemical resistance and durability
- Improves cementitious material performance (more psi/lb)
CHRYSO® Optima 223 is recommended for all concrete mixes where significant water reduction, improved cementitious material performance (more psi/lb), improved finishing and enhanced slump retention characteristics are desirable.
CHRYSO® Optima 223 is especially recommended for use in ready mixed concrete applications where very good slump or flow retention characteristics are required.