CHRYSO® Optima 233
CHRYSO® Optima 233 is a new generation high range water reducing admixture based on modified polycarboxylate.
CHRYSO® Optima 233 is formulated specifically to high water reduction and still maintain extended workability with cements which exhibit poor workability retention with other high range water reducers.
CHRYSO® Optima 233 exclusive formulation is particularly adapted to homogeneous SCC formulations
- Provides enhanced workability retention with little impact on set time
- Allows for high early and ultimate strength performance
- Provides increased slump and flowability without increased water content
- Improves finish, placement and pumpability of concrete
- Improves concrete quality by reducing the water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Proprietary molecule reduces concrete viscosity (stickiness) allowing for easier placement, better finish and enhanced pumpability
- Reduces cracking and shrinkage
- Improves concrete chemical resistance and durability
- Improves cementitious material performance (more psi/lb)
CHRYSO® Optima 233 is recommended for all concrete mixes where significant water reduction, improved cementitious material performance (more psi/lb), improved finishing and enhanced slump retention characteristics are desirable.
CHRYSO® Optima 233 is especially recommended for use in ready mixed concrete applications where very good slump or flow retention characteristics are required.