CHRYSO® Optima 1240
CHRYSO® Optima 1240 is a high performance chemical admixture utilizing new polycarboxylate technology to provide excellent water reduction along with extended slump retention.
CHRYSO® Optima 1240 provides extended slump life with minimal effect on set time and early strength.
CHRYSO® Optima 1240 allows the concrete to be batched at the specified slump eliminating the need to increase the initial slump to account for slump loss during transit.
- Proprietary CHRYSO® technology improves workability and finishability
- Minimal slump loss between the plant and jobsite without unwanted slump increases during transportation.
- Reduces the need to add additional water at the jobsite maintaining the designed quality of the concrete.
- Reduces the potential for bleeding and segregation
- Reduces concrete viscosity (stickiness) to improve finish, placement and improves the pumpability of concrete
- Improves concrete quality by reducing the water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Improves concrete chemical resistance and durability
- Improves cementitious material performance (more psi/lb)
CHRYSO® Optima 1240 is recommended for all concrete mixes where significant water reduction, improved cementitious material performance (more psi/lb), normal set times and enhanced finishing characteristics are desirable.
CHRYSO® Optima 1240 is especially recommended for use in ready mixed concrete applications where very good slump or flow (SCC) retention characteristics along with high early strengths are required.