CHRYSO® Quad 855 EMx
CHRYSO® Quad 855 EMx is a breakthrough in chemical admixtures, utilizing the latest molecular synthesis technology from the CHRYSO® Synthesis Lab, combining patented CHRYSO® technologies into one, user focused solution.
CHRYSO® Quad 855 EMx is engineered to address the challenges of today’s more variable concrete materials, enabling consistent desired concrete properties while providing maximum performance across a broad range of dosage rates and workability demands.
- Excellent slump retention reducing risk of jobsite water addition
- World class air control, reducing QC time, expense, lost loads
- Wide range of water reduction at same set time, offering maximum versatility with one product, one tank, fewer variables
- Enables the use of high proportions of manufactured sand
- Proprietary finishing aid provides superior workability and finishability, improved lubricity (pumpability, consolidation, finishability)
- Faster placements, improved jobsite and equipment efficiency
- More robust when using sand containing a high amount of fines
- Early strength = project acceleration
- Reduced potential for shrinkage cracks
- Higher early and ultimate strengths
CHRYSO® Quad 855 EMx is recommended for use in Ready Mixed Concrete where improved efficiency (more psi/pound) of cement and SCM is desired for quality, economy and environmental responsibility.
CHRYSO® Quad 855 EMx is recommended for all Ready Mixed Concrete to improve rheology and paste quality & lubricity, especially where more harsh aggregates are used.
CHRYSO® Quad 855 EMx is recommended for all Ready Mixed Concrete where superior robustness is desired, offering less sensitivity to variations of aggregate gradations, clay content, aggregate moisture, cement variability, etc.
CHRYSO® Quad 855 EMx is recommended for use in Ready Mixed Concrete mixes to improve uniformity and control of air content, set time and slump retention.