CHRYSO®EnviroMix® 330 is a high performance chemical admixture using proprietary polycarboxylate technology combined with innovative chemical engineering to provide concrete with greatly improved workability & finishability, normal setting characteristics, and improved strength development properties.
CHRYSO®EnviroMix® 330 is manufactured under rigid quality control measures to provide uniform, reliable results.
- Provides increased slump and flowability without increased water content, reducing placement time & labor while preserving the engineering properties of the hardened concrete.
- CHRYSO exclusive EMx hydration management technology built into CHRYSO®EnviroMix® 330 boosts pozzolan performance, enabling more cost effective mixes to perform better than reference mixes.
- Proprietary finishing aid technology improves cement paste quality, resulting in greatly improved workability and finishability
- Emx hydration catalysts boost early strength properties, reducing cracking and shrinkage
- CHRYSO®EnviroMix® 330 improves cementitious material (CM) performance (more psi/lb) yielding significant project economies & service life benefits.
CHRYSO®EnviroMix® 330 is recommended for all concrete mixes where significant water reduction, enhanced finishing characteristics, improved cementitious material performance (more psi/lb), normal set times and improved mix economy are desirable.
CHRYSO®EnviroMix® 330 is especially effective in improving the performance of concrete mixes containing high volumes of fly ash and other pozzolans.